Key research questions
· My research is motivated by the need to protect environmental and human health from harmful chemicals.
· My scientific vision is to better understand and predict where organic pollutants in the environment come from, where they go, how they behave and who they are.
· Most research projects aim to provide environmental authorities (Norwegian Environment Agency) as well as international conventions and programmes, such as EMEP, UNEP and AMAP, with scientific support in their effort to reduce further environmental exposure of these harmful substances.
Key research areas
· Project manager for activities related to POPs at EMEP/CCC
· Environmental fate modelling from local to global scale
· Regional and global emission inventories for POPs
· Contaminant and development issues
· Long-range atmospheric transport behaviour of POPs
A list which include other publications (technical reports, proceedings and oral presentations etc.) may be found here. If you are interested in collaboration or have further questions, please do not hesitate to contact me.