Homepage of Tove Marit Svendby
Dept. Atmospheric and Climate research
P.O. Box 100
Tel. +47 6389 8185
Fax +47 6389 8050
Other work experience:
*Associate Professor, UiO
*Exhibition at NTM
Main fields of work:
- Aerosol modeling, with main focus on secondary
organic aerosols (SOAs) and precursors important for SOA formation.
- Chemistry transport modeling: To
develop and run CTMs, presently the Unified
- Optical properties of ice clouds:
Calculations of heat flux and radiative forcing related to various
compositions of cirrus clouds (ice crystal shapes).
- Total ozone: Dobson total ozone
measurements, trend analyses, and reanalysis of Dobson ozone series.
- UV radiation and Radiative transfer modeling (LibRadtran)
- Data assimilation.
CV and publications
Zeppelin and Birkenes forecast
Last updated, August 2006